Répondre
ktp460
Adjudant-Chef.
Adjudant-Chef.
United States of America
A été remercié : 1 fois

JLR Pathfinder

Message par ktp460 » dim. 9 juil. 2023 10:46

When it comes to diagnosing and maintaining Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles, having the right diagnostic tools is crucial.
JLR DoiP VCI SDD Pathfinder Interface for Jaguar Land Rover from 2005 to 2023

Whether you own a Jaguar or a Land Rover, these tools will empower you to efficiently diagnose and repair your vehicle. Let’s dive in!

I. JLR SDD (Symptom Driven Diagnostics)

JLR SDD is a powerful diagnostic software designed for Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles manufactured between 2005 and 2016. This software allows you to perform comprehensive diagnostics, read and clear fault codes, view live data, program control units, and more.

To access the engineering mode in SDD, you will need the Seed Keys, which are unique codes that grant you advanced access to your vehicle’s systems.

II. JLR Pathfinder

JLR Pathfinder is the diagnostic software for Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles manufactured from 2017 to 2023. It offers advanced diagnostic capabilities, including fault code reading and clearing, live data monitoring, programming of control units, and system calibration. To access the vehicle engineering mode in Pathfinder, you will need to use the CCF Editor, which allows you to modify various vehicle parameters and configurations.
https://www.obd2tool.com/category-209-b0-JLR+VCI.html
I'm a Capricorn and I'm interested in automotive electronics. www.obd2tool.com

Répondre

Retourner vers « Vente Scanners et Outils Diagnostic Automobile »