Alors, qu'est-ce que vous utilisez comme outils d'analyse à domicile ?

Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Règles du forum
Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Répondre
zaerth
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
France
Alors, qu'est-ce que vous utilisez comme outils d'analyse à domicile ?

Message par zaerth » jeu. 5 mai 2022 16:01

It's time for me to upgrade. My ten year old scanner just can't hang with what I need it to do (and half the time it won't connect to vehicles anymore) Looking at the market right now, companies have done a horrible job of actually advertising capability beyond a few generic buzzwords. I've watched probably 20+ hours of youtube reviews, none actually get into capability beyond "look at my codes, let's erase them and see if they go away"

I've got a couple of projects I'd like to specifically buy for and I'm looking for a little insight.

Must haves: OBD II communication with PCM/ECM, SRS, ABS, TCM Live data monitoring More than three buttons to work the whole thing
https://nox.tips/ https://xender.vip/
Really Nice to have: Sensor/solenoid actuation TPMS/throttle learning capability/SAS calibration Touch screen

Would be awesome but can live without: Key programming Body control module communication

I have a couple projects that are on the deck right now. One involves disabling GM VATS, the other has some Chrysler MDS + ABS stuff attached to it, a third that's going to need some fuel system diagnostics, then some ignition/fuel tuning (I would normally outsource this)

I'm thinking that im better off going tuning software + laptop? Is there a tuning software that doesn't require a per vehicle license, like HP tuners? Is there a laptop based scan tool that I can run independently of a tuning suite?

Répondre

Retourner vers « Diagnostic Général / Documentations »