Medianav maps for south africa

Règles du forum
Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image https://www.motorcarsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Répondre
Ghostaza
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
South Africa

Medianav maps for south africa

Message par Ghostaza » jeu. 10 févr. 2022 21:32

Hi guys, so the south African version of medianav evolution version 3.0.10.1 comes without the Navi opinion after a lot of searching I have managed to get the files and have successfully activated the navi icon however it does not display any maps, can anyone advise where I can get a "map pack" for south africa? There is only a base file under the maps section

Thanks.

HrBingR
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
South Africa

Re: Medianav maps for south africa

Message par HrBingR » mer. 2 mars 2022 22:14

Hey there, you didn't happen to make a backup before adding the nav icon did you?

Where did you find the files to add the nav icon? Would you be able to send me a link?

I'm trying to find a copy of the original files (before adding the nav icon) for our version of the media nav, for various reasons.

Regardless, I can provide you with the map files and instructions for installation, and will do so once you've answered the above.

-A Fellow South African

Trensica
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
France

Re: Medianav maps for south africa

Message par Trensica » mer. 21 juin 2023 11:28

Ghostaza a écrit :
jeu. 10 févr. 2022 21:32
Hi guys, so the south African version of medianav evolution version 3.0.10.1 comes without the Navi opinion after a lot of searching I have managed to get the files and have successfully activated the navi icon however it does not display any maps, can anyone advise where I can get a "map pack" for south africa? There is only a base file under the maps section geometry dash scratch

Thanks.
Are there any tips or tricks? I know this version has some advantages. We can manage it, right?

Répondre

Retourner vers « MediaNav - Mise à Jour avec Upgrade et downgrade »