Cliquez ici / Click here Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Répondre
ceva156
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
France
PID pour Citroen C4 Cactus

Message par ceva156 » jeu. 2 juin 2022 16:02

Anybody have an idea where can get a list of the PIDs that are used in this car? It seems they are not standard, as I have no speed, fuel, etc... Up until '95 was able to use GPS speed, but as '95 has internally not connected the GPS module with the rest of the display module (from what I understand from Coronafire from another post), I do get location fine, but no GPS speed...
10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
Been looking around, it seems a bit difficult to get hold of this info... was thinking of maybe trying to use a VAG 12 dongle that I have, and either with Python or an Arduino, scan all CAMBUS addresses and then later try and scan particular addresses and see what response am getting... obviously this would take a while! As well, the dongle doesn't seem to want to autoscan with its own software, but can get readings via the direct-to-sensor window.. but this software also does not show which PID it is using

Répondre

255 derniers membres ayant consulté ce sujet

Avatar du membre mastergid, Avatar du membre atelier619, Avatar du membre philoche14, Avatar du membre Ugururuk, Avatar du membre bulent2004, Avatar du membre Arthur0003, Avatar du membre GÉNÉRALE AUTO DIAG, Avatar du membre RG23DZ, Avatar du membre helmov, Avatar du membre DiagM, Avatar du membre ceva156, Avatar du membre Cordialement, Avatar du membre newfata, Avatar du membre PETERALC506, Avatar du membre rgmaster3

Retourner vers « Peugeot et Citroen »