Carminat Tomtom Live 9.85

Règles du forum
Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image https://www.motorcarsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
thomascook
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
United States of America
Re: Carminat Tomtom Live 9.85

Message par thomascook » dim. 27 août 2023 17:26

Can I use a 32GB SD card instead of 8GB? It is also empty and ready to work so...

captaincringe
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
United States of America
A été remercié : 1 fois

Message par captaincringe » dim. 22 oct. 2023 14:27

thomascook a écrit :
dim. 27 août 2023 17:26
Can I use a 32GB SD card instead of 8GB? It is also empty and ready to work so...GB Whatsapp Download
Absolutely you can use that. Just watch out the required specifications and use it.

Sofiachloe
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
United States of America

Message par Sofiachloe » mer. 3 avr. 2024 11:15

Connect your navigation device to your computer and start My Drive Connect. Log in with your Tom Tom account if prompted, and wait until your device is turned on. When your device is connected, My 2048 cupcakes Drive Connect automatically checks for updates and syncs any changes from your device .Tom Tom's latest map version is 1125. If your map version is not the latest map version available, check the overview of map release dates below to find out the age of your map .Carminat Tom Tom. Renault built-in navigation system with a regional map pre-installed. Carminat TomTom. Renault built-in navigation system with a regional map pre-installed. Speed Camera Alerts.

Répondre

Retourner vers « Carminat / Renault »