Cliquez ici / Click here Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Répondre
TaheenSomosiline
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
United States of America

TCE90 vs 140EDC: Mileage Comparison?

Message par TaheenSomosiline » mar. 5 mars 2024 08:25

In my pursuit of a new car, I've navigated from the spacious comfort of a Scenic to the realm of compact alternatives. Contemplating between the TCE90 and the 140EDC models, I find myself grappling with uncertainties.

Will the variance in mileage between the two options prove substantial? As a novice in the realm of mild hybrids, I wonder if the disparity manifests more prominently during highway driving or in urban settings. Moreover, does the sound quality exhibit a discernible contrast between the two models?

Seeking wisdom from those experienced with these vehicles, I earnestly welcome insights, pros, and cons alike, to aid in my decision-making process.

ReahaTaul
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
Belgium

Re: TCE90 vs 140EDC: Mileage Comparison?

Message par ReahaTaul » mer. 13 mars 2024 10:17

Hey there! Sounds like you're downsizing from the Scenic to a more compact ride – a big change! I can't decide for you, but I can definitely help with the TCE90 vs. 140EDC dilemma.

Mileage will definitely differ. The 140EDC being a mild hybrid should be better overall, especially in city stop-and-go traffic where the electric motor can assist. On the highway, the difference might be less dramatic.

Sound quality can be subjective, but some people find the TCE90 a bit coarser due to the gasoline engine. The 140EDC might offer a quieter ride, especially when the electric motor is engaged.

To really get a feel for both, I'd recommend test driving them back-to-back. See if the extra mileage and potentially quieter ride of the 140EDC justify the cost difference for you.

Anyone out there have experience with theseRenaults? Let's hear your pros and cons to help this driver decide!

TaheenSomosiline
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
United States of America

Re: TCE90 vs 140EDC: Mileage Comparison?

Message par TaheenSomosiline » lun. 8 avr. 2024 06:43

That's awesome! Downsizing from a Scenic is a big jump, but compact cars can be super practical.

Leasing the 140 EDC is tempting for the mileage, especially if you do a lot of city driving. The electric motor should definitely help there.

On the other hand, the TCE90 might be a good option if upfront cost is a big concern. Test driving both is a great call - see if the quieter ride and potentially better mileage of the 140EDC omeglz are worth the extra cost for you.

Anyone driven a Clio TCE90 or 140EDC? Curious to hear your thoughts!

Répondre

Retourner vers « R-Link / Renault »