Alors, qu'est-ce que vous utilisez comme outils d'analyse à domicile ?

Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Règles du forum
Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Répondre
zaerth
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
France
Alors, qu'est-ce que vous utilisez comme outils d'analyse à domicile ?

Message par zaerth » jeu. 5 mai 2022 16:01

It's time for me to upgrade. My ten year old scanner just can't hang with what I need it to do (and half the time it won't connect to vehicles anymore) Looking at the market right now, companies have done a horrible job of actually advertising capability beyond a few generic buzzwords. I've watched probably 20+ hours of youtube reviews, none actually get into capability beyond "look at my codes, let's erase them and see if they go away"

I've got a couple of projects I'd like to specifically buy for and I'm looking for a little insight.

Must haves: OBD II communication with PCM/ECM, SRS, ABS, TCM Live data monitoring More than three buttons to work the whole thing
https://nox.tips/ https://xender.vip/
Really Nice to have: Sensor/solenoid actuation TPMS/throttle learning capability/SAS calibration Touch screen

Would be awesome but can live without: Key programming Body control module communication

I have a couple projects that are on the deck right now. One involves disabling GM VATS, the other has some Chrysler MDS + ABS stuff attached to it, a third that's going to need some fuel system diagnostics, then some ignition/fuel tuning (I would normally outsource this)

I'm thinking that im better off going tuning software + laptop? Is there a tuning software that doesn't require a per vehicle license, like HP tuners? Is there a laptop based scan tool that I can run independently of a tuning suite?

Répondre

255 derniers membres ayant consulté ce sujet

Avatar du membre LLCasaol, Avatar du membre Tonton 10, Avatar du membre zaerth, Avatar du membre philou64, Avatar du membre rgmaster3, Avatar du membre crononos

Retourner vers « Diagnostic Général / Documentations »