Cliquez ici / Click here Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Règles du forum
Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Répondre
Flying_Dutchman

EOBD II Fault Codes Software VAG

Message par Flying_Dutchman » mer. 25 déc. 2019 13:04

When I bought my Golf GTD over 7 years ago I printed out all the data from AD which we have at work. I thought if would be better if all these EOBD II error codes were in an app so you could search for the number and its description and cause would be shown. You can search the database for any VAG or EOBD II error number, Fault location and Possible causes, words or numbers. I've added different error codes that I've found over the years and it now has 7951 error codes. Now because I have a VW these codes will match VAG vehicle but obviously EOBD II error codes match alot of manufactures.

Now I've tried it on Win9x/ME/WinXp 32bit/Vista 32bit/Windows 7 32bit/Windows 8 64bit and the free Windows 10 and it works ok. I first posted this app 7 years ago on myturbodiesel.com and its been very popular. The problem that Chitty posted is it didn't work on his Vista 64bit yet another users post it work on his Win7 64bit if he Run as Administrator.
Other users on other forums have reported it works on Win 7 64bit and Win 8 64bit.

Please read the ReadMe First.txt file before you use it.

Yes I've heard all the excuses there are loads of sites online that give error codes but if you can't get online then your stuck.

I now have 2 package available.
1) a basic exe and ocx file.
2) a full installation package.

Please state which operating system your using?
This new app has over 10.000 error codes.
Please make comment in here if you find this app useful.

Update 01/01/2017:
The new version has 8,722 codes at the moment as there were loads of generic EODB II codes with no solution. I'm updating weekly.

Sorry this isn't the new version as I would like a contribution for this one. As I haven't worked for a number of years through no fault of my own.

EOBD II Fault Codes Installation Package
Original EOBD II Fault Codes
If you have used my app before and it works as it should then download this updated version and replace the exe.
A newer version of the older app is still available as it now has 10,037 error codes.

:52:
Comment obtenir le lien de téléchargement ou le mot de passe et comment les recevoir par messagerie privée?
How to obtain the download link or password and how to receive them by private messaging?

Vidéo explicative: Image viewtopic.php?f=222&t=9976

Téléchargez les fichiers joints, voir en bas de cette page
Download the attached files, see at the bottom of this page
Vous êtes un visiteur? Comment s'inscrire sur ce forum
You are a visitor? How to register on this forum

Cliquez ici / Click here Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=296

- Comment obtenir le lien de téléchargement.txt
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.

Répondre

255 derniers membres ayant consulté ce sujet

Avatar du membre igorohotin, Avatar du membre Nark85, Avatar du membre antoine4499, Avatar du membre minouche, Avatar du membre foresp12, Avatar du membre rgmaster3, Avatar du membre chris1001, Avatar du membre freeman13, Avatar du membre rdkongo, Avatar du membre yvan_osdi, Avatar du membre antho7723, Avatar du membre MrPsyko, Avatar du membre saddy86, Avatar du membre gsm soltani, Avatar du membre kamelino33230, Avatar du membre riri33, Avatar du membre azzedine40

Retourner vers « Audi - Volkswagen- Seat - Skoda / Logiciels de Diagnostique »