A remercié : 4797 fois
A été remercié : 42833 fois

SuperVAG loader 1.4 for cable 7i + Loadercfg

Message par rgmaster3 » ven. 4 août 2023 22:26

SuperVAG loader 1.4 for cable 7i + Loadercfg
9 MB - Google drive

Contains:

:52:
1. Run SuperVAG_cable_7i_loader 1.4.exe and choose serial port, where is your SuperVAG cable connected. Maximal number of COM port is 30.
If your SuperVAG cabel is connected to serial port above 30, change it in Windows control panel.

2. If you want to change configuration bytes in cable, you must first read config bytes from cable. And also you must have relevant file with firmware in
directory, from which you run SuperVAG_cable_7i_loader.exe. For example if in your cable is firmware 44, you must have on harddisk file
SuperVAG cable 7i_firmware 44.bin. Never rename or edit this firmware file, changing of configuration bytes will be impossible and cable will be broken!
Never turn on bits "Xtuning" (only if you have cable Xtuning, not SuperVAG) and "2.6" (never)!
Never turn on year above your installed version of SuperVAG (if you have SuperVAG 2016, don´t turn on 2017 in cable etc.).

3. If you want to change serial number of SuperVAG cable, you must first virginize cable (button "Virginize cable"). EEPROM of processor PIC18F4685 is erased (filled with FF´s) and now
you can enter new serial number (button "write new SN"). After entering new serial number don´t forget write firmware to the SuperVAG cable.
If you don´t enter new serial number, cable will not response to other command. In this case you must click to button "Virginize cable" again (cable will
respond to this command) and immediately enter new serial number (button "Write new SN"). After writing firmware cable will be fully functional.

4. Reading EEPROM and writing EEPROM is available only on addresses $100 - $3FF. Other addresses (0 - $FF) are inaccessible (blocked with loading program in PIC18F4685).

5. You can change back cable 7i to 6i. Warning - this is very dangerous operation! If you interrupt this operation (for example if your power supply turned off), cable
can be irreversibly damaged! After writing loading program 6i, close SuperVAG_cable_7i_loader.exe, run SuperVAG_cable_6i_loader.exe and write firmware for SuperVAG cable 6i.

6. When you run SuperVAG configuration program after installation of new version of SuperVAG, never connect to the internet!!!
Correct procedure is this: In directory "C:\Program Files\CARSOFT\APOLLO_BIN" search file "Loadercfg.exe" and replace it with
file "Loadercfg.exe" from directory "...\SuperVAG cable 7i loader 1.4\Loadercfg". We recomended to backup original file. Run program "Windows Enabler", then
run SuperVAG configuration, press configuration button, click on icon of "Windows Enabler" in right bottom corner of the screen (now "On" is visible) and click
on the "OK" button in SuperVAG configuration program. This button will be enabled by "Windows Enabler" and configuration procedure will be finished correctly.

7. For writing firmware 69 is absolutely necessary to do it with SuperVAG loader 1.4! Never use older versions of SuperVAG loader!

:402:
* Comment obtenir le lien de téléchargement ?
* How do I get the download link?
Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294

* Vous êtes un visiteur? Comment s'inscrire sur ce forum
* You are a visitor? How to register on this forum
Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=296
Comment s'inscrire et prendre un abonnement?
How to register and take a subscription?
1.Comment s'inscrire sur le forum? / 1.How to register on the forum?
Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=296
2.Comment prendre un compte premium? / 2.How To Take premium account?
Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
3.Comment rechercher sur le forum? / 3.How to search for the forum?
Image viewtopic.php?f=224&t=14788
4.Comment demander le lien de téléchargement et comment le recevoir par messagerie privée?
4.How to get the download link and how to receive it by private messaging?
Image viewtopic.php?f=222&t=9976

Compte d'abonnement
Subscription account
* Si votre compte donateur n'est pas activé! Contactez-nous par le formulaire de contact ci-dessous
* If your donor account is not activated! Contact us by the contact form below
Nous contacter / Contact us
Image memberlist.php?mode=contactadmin

Réglementation du téléchargement
Download rules
Image viewtopic.php?f=222&t=9976
* Remerciez l'auteur et notez positivement pour chaque application s'il vous plait.
* Deux téléchargements autorisés par jour.
* 15 téléchargements maximum, y compris trois packs (logiciels ou documents PDF).

* Thank the author and note positively for each application please..
* Two downloads authorized per day.
* 15 Downloads maximum, including three packs (software or PDF documents).

:405:

Répondre

Retourner vers « Audi - Volkswagen- Seat - Skoda / Logiciels de Diagnostique »