Répondre
Lemoine88
Lieutenant.
Lieutenant.
Armenia
A été remercié : 40 fois

Ford VCM2 module programming and configuration timeout error

Message par Lemoine88 » jeu. 8 sept. 2022 04:56

This article comes with an eastern European customer who bought Ford VCM 2 Diagnostic Tool that have this Module Programming & Configuration Timed Out Error.

Firstly, let’s check what he is saying:

Hi, Enclosed are a set of 7 pics, and Ill start with explaining what it is that I need to do… The Original PCM is no longer available to us and so a manual programming of the PCM MUST be COMPLETED… Keys must also be set for truck to operate… All Input values are known and ready to be uploaded to the PCM… The Exact process of programming may or may not be correct So Correct any Flaud Step that maybe the reason that this is not working correctly

IDS
The VCM2 is Found and Connected and Handshaking is establishe and Varrified by Acknowledgment through IDS Software… Within the IDS GUI, after the establishing and the successful connection with IDS, and Downloading the PCM’s Internal saved data… Next Selecting the “Toolbox Icon” (Left side top 3rd Icon) I select “Manual Programming” and hit the “Check”, After a couple seconds an Error occurs:

————————————————————
Selection NOT AVAILABLE, module programming
and configuration timed out due to out of date

IDS scan tool software. Please update the IDS
scan tool software to the latest level and retry.
————————————————————
(See provided pic for actual error)
I'm a Capricorn and I prefer my job。www.obd2.ltd

Répondre

255 derniers membres ayant consulté ce sujet

Avatar du membre ontheroad83, Avatar du membre sakeerckl, Avatar du membre mkk777, Avatar du membre Olivier353535, Avatar du membre VTPLM2022, Avatar du membre rgmaster3, Avatar du membre noodles, Avatar du membre Lemoine88

Retourner vers « Ford - Land Rover - Jeep - Jaguar / Diag & Documentations »