Renault & Dacia Media Nav Super Mod V2 (4.1e)

Règles du forum
Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image https://www.motorcarsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Neek
Lieutenant.
Lieutenant.
Romania
A été remercié : 84 fois

Renault & Dacia Media Nav Super Mod V2 (4.1e)

Message par Neek » mar. 29 oct. 2019 08:41

Renault & Dacia SUPER MOD V2 (4.1e) for MediaNav 13 language support / English, French, Arabic, Romanian, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, German, Portuguese, Greek, Russian, Bosnian and Nederland
https://youtu.be/-9bVzcl8wtk

I try concentrate here all discussions about this subject.
I personal bought a Duster from 2017 second hand and discovered MediaNav. I was delighted with the navigation when I saw that has iGO that I use on my mobile and I'm happy with it. But I was annoyed when I saw that the maps are from 2014 and about 100 Euro is required for the upgrade. So I searched the net and started finding various methods Menavrus/Menaco, Supermodd, MediaNav Plus, Mediaskin, Media@Update and other versions.
The idea from where I start is to update the maps of the navigation free of charge, touching as little as possible the original system files, the rest of additions, less important.
Finally I stopped at Supermodd that seems is developed at origins by an Italians and later continued by Spanish. It also contains a photo and video player, etc. but I was less interested in this. Personally, I was thrilled to easily install / uninstall the application without traces, and is compatible with many OS versions.
I took it and start to use, but I begin find bugs. I begin translated in my language but also for general use, I fixed the bugs found, but begin improve as I like it for personal use.
It very useful for update MediaNav navigations which seams are used in various models of cars as Renault, Dacia, Opel, Mahindra, Volvo, etc.

It contains:
- Total Commander
- Start/Stop GPS for allow editing files
- Video player (AVI format 800x400 is the best but plays many other formats)
- Notepad
- Image viewer
- Chronometer
- Screen capture
- iGO8 (an alternative navigation used from USB)
- 7Ways(an alternative navigation used from USB)
- TaskManager
- Restart MediaNav via software
- Calculator
- Games
- Various backgrounds and icons
- HobDrive

BACKUP
How the patch is overwrites few files in navigation I recommend always to make a Backup.
Usually before I start any updating, I personally like to make a Backup of all system to protect myself in any event and so I found a very simple way with an application Total Commander that can be launched directly from the USB stick. The variants are below.
Backups have proven useful in many cases when MediaNav is blocked for various reasons and needs to be recovered. I recommend saving everything is possible from MediaNav. However, the most important folders are the Storage Card, Storage Card2 and Storage Card4 that must be saved.

Run Total Commander on MediaNav Standard from USB stick (without installation)
What's the easiest way to update maps or change files in the Storage Card's. The only problem is that you cannot run other programs or change files that are already in use.

- Download the file from the link below
- Unzip the zip file and copy all the files into the root of the USB memory
- Now what's left is just plugging the USB stick into MediaNav.

https://youtu.be/pL8mdnGjRY4

Run Total Commander on MediaNav Evolution from USB stick (without installation)
What's the easiest way to update maps or change files in the Storage Card's. The only problem is that you cannot run other programs or change files that are already in use.

- Now what's left is just plugging the USB stick into MediaNav

https://youtu.be/Q3BpwReMjlU

SUPER MOD
Applies to both MediaNav Standard and MediaNav Evolution.

Common folders to be used on USB for both versions.
This archive should be unzipped on USB together with one of version from down.
Super Mod 4.1c (USB)

MediaNav Standard
Download from down the Super Mod for firmware versions from 4.0.3 to 4.1.0 (at least you must have 4.0.3 installed)
I updated the Standard version in same way as per Evolution and now is ready.
Super Mod 4.1c MN1 Standard

MediaNav Evolution
Download from down the Super Mod Evolution for firmware versions from 6.0.3 to 9.1.3 (at least you must have 6.0.3 installed)
Version 4.1 comes with multilanguage change online at some requests. For moment have 12 languages: Romanian, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Greek, Turkish, French, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Bosnian and Nederland. It includes now also a car diagnostic application HobDrive. Still I can't manage connect to my car, but I continue try.
If there is someone who wants help with translation in other language, please PM me and I will be happy include it.
Super Mod 4.1c MN2 Evolution

SuperMod Screens:

A video presentation you can see it also here:

https://vimeo.com/328818845

https://youtu.be/U3pVdwlctdY

A video how to use TTCMD for update navigation files you can see down:

https://vimeo.com/324720135

I'm not using too much the applications from inside, but I'm running Super Mod more than a year without problems.
I hope to like it as much as I like and leave a feedback in any case.

Enjoy.

New version
SUPER MOD V2 (4.1e)
The news in this version
* Bug fixes
* Add a new language Nederland
* Optimization of codes, adds some additional features at the request of users depending on the ability to enable or disable the date settings, etc.
* But one is most important, from 4.1d up the Super Mod includes also bootloader for secure the units. And so from now on, need to install with same precautions as per any firmware upgrade (engine started, good brand and fres formatted USB).
Mais le plus important est que, à partir de la version 4.1d, le Super Mod inclut également le chargeur de démarrage pour sécuriser les unités. Et donc, à partir de maintenant, vous devez installer avec les mêmes précautions que pour toute mise à niveau de micrologiciel (moteur démarré, bonne marque et nouveau format USB).

Télécharger-Download.txt

Old version
SUPER MOD V2 (4.1c)

Télécharger-Download.txt
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
MediaNav MN3 Evolution 1.0.13.1
MediaNav MN2 Evolution 9.1.3 + Super Mod 4.1 + Carbone
MediaNav MN1 Standard 4.1.0 + Super Mod 4.1 + ModRS

To fight when you want to have it. Do not regret when you lose or give up.

Neek
Lieutenant.
Lieutenant.
Romania

Re: Renault & Dacia Media Nav Super Mod V2 (4.1c)

Message par Neek » dim. 17 nov. 2019 06:08

Hi guys,

I made some more modifications on Super Mod and bring it in better condition and arrives at version Super Mod 4.1e :152:
I add one more language Nederland (and it arrives at 13 languages), optimized the codes, add few more features at users requests as per ability to enable/disable date from settings, etc.
But one update is most important, from 4.1e up the Super Mod includes also bootloader for secure the units. And so from now on, need to install with same precautions as per any firmware upgrade (engine started, good brand and fresh formatted USB).
I asked RGMaster3 to update the links. :35:

Salut les gars

J'ai fait quelques modifications supplémentaires sur Super Mod et le mettre en meilleur état et arrive à la version Super Mod 4.1e :152:
J'ajoute une langue supplémentaire en néerlandais (et il arrive en 13 langues), optimise les codes, ajoute quelques fonctionnalités supplémentaires à la demande de l'utilisateur, comme la possibilité d'activer / désactiver la date à partir des paramètres, etc.
Mais une mise à jour est la plus importante: à partir de la version 4.1e, le Super Mod inclut également un chargeur de démarrage pour sécuriser les unités. Et donc à partir de maintenant, vous devez installer avec les mêmes précautions que pour toute mise à niveau de firmware (moteur démarré, bonne marque et nouveau format USB ).
J'ai demandé à RGMaster3 de mettre à jour les liens. :35:

rgmaster3
Capitaine de navire (Admin)
Capitaine de navire (Admin)
A remercié : 4752 fois
A été remercié : 42203 fois

Re: Renault & Dacia Media Nav Super Mod V2 (4.1e)

Message par rgmaster3 » dim. 17 nov. 2019 15:22

very good
bboli
Comment s'inscrire et prendre un abonnement?
How to register and take a subscription?
1.Comment s'inscrire sur le forum? / 1.How to register on the forum?
Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=296
2.Comment prendre un compte premium? / 2.How To Take premium account?
Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
3.Comment rechercher sur le forum? / 3.How to search for the forum?
Image viewtopic.php?f=224&t=14788
4.Comment demander le lien de téléchargement et comment le recevoir par messagerie privée?
4.How to get the download link and how to receive it by private messaging?
Image viewtopic.php?f=222&t=9976

Compte d'abonnement
Subscription account
* Si votre compte donateur n'est pas activé! Contactez-nous par le formulaire de contact ci-dessous
* If your donor account is not activated! Contact us by the contact form below
Nous contacter / Contact us
Image memberlist.php?mode=contactadmin

Réglementation du téléchargement
Download rules
Image viewtopic.php?f=222&t=9976
* Remerciez l'auteur et notez positivement pour chaque application s'il vous plait.
* Deux téléchargements autorisés par jour.
* 15 téléchargements maximum, y compris trois packs (logiciels ou documents PDF).

* Thank the author and note positively for each application please..
* Two downloads authorized per day.
* 15 Downloads maximum, including three packs (software or PDF documents).

:405:

Neek
Lieutenant.
Lieutenant.
Romania

Message par Neek » dim. 8 déc. 2019 18:38

Martins74
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
Portugal

Message par Martins74 » jeu. 12 août 2021 01:03

cant download

JvLfsaretta
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
Brazil

Message par JvLfsaretta » lun. 6 déc. 2021 01:18

muito bom!!! Tem como enviar o link para baixar?

proabdallah
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
Egypt

Message par proabdallah » sam. 14 mai 2022 14:16

download link please
Email : proabdallah@gmail.com

npapa
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
Greece
A été remercié : 1 fois

Message par npapa » mar. 14 juin 2022 14:15

Thanks

tsougiab
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
Greece
A remercié : 2 fois
A été remercié : 5 fois

Message par tsougiab » jeu. 8 déc. 2022 07:04

Neek a écrit :
mar. 29 oct. 2019 08:41
Renault & Dacia SUPER MOD V2 (4.1e) for MediaNav 13 language support / English, French, Arabic, Romanian, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, German, Portuguese, Greek, Russian, Bosnian and Nederland
https://youtu.be/-9bVzcl8wtk

I try concentrate here all discussions about this subject.
I personal bought a Duster from 2017 second hand and discovered MediaNav. I was delighted with the navigation when I saw that has iGO that I use on my mobile and I'm happy with it. But I was annoyed when I saw that the maps are from 2014 and about 100 Euro is required for the upgrade. So I searched the net and started finding various methods Menavrus/Menaco, Supermodd, MediaNav Plus, Mediaskin, Media@Update and other versions.
The idea from where I start is to update the maps of the navigation free of charge, touching as little as possible the original system files, the rest of additions, less important.
Finally I stopped at Supermodd that seems is developed at origins by an Italians and later continued by Spanish. It also contains a photo and video player, etc. but I was less interested in this. Personally, I was thrilled to easily install / uninstall the application without traces, and is compatible with many OS versions.
I took it and start to use, but I begin find bugs. I begin translated in my language but also for general use, I fixed the bugs found, but begin improve as I like it for personal use.
It very useful for update MediaNav navigations which seams are used in various models of cars as Renault, Dacia, Opel, Mahindra, Volvo, etc.

It contains:
- Total Commander
- Start/Stop GPS for allow editing files
- Video player (AVI format 800x400 is the best but plays many other formats)
- Notepad
- Image viewer
- Chronometer
- Screen capture
- iGO8 (an alternative navigation used from USB)
- 7Ways(an alternative navigation used from USB)
- TaskManager
- Restart MediaNav via software
- Calculator
- Games
- Various backgrounds and icons
- HobDrive

BACKUP
How the patch is overwrites few files in navigation I recommend always to make a Backup.
Usually before I start any updating, I personally like to make a Backup of all system to protect myself in any event and so I found a very simple way with an application Total Commander that can be launched directly from the USB stick. The variants are below.
Backups have proven useful in many cases when MediaNav is blocked for various reasons and needs to be recovered. I recommend saving everything is possible from MediaNav. However, the most important folders are the Storage Card, Storage Card2 and Storage Card4 that must be saved.

Run Total Commander on MediaNav Standard from USB stick (without installation)

- Now what's left is just plugging the USB stick into MediaNav.

https://youtu.be/pL8mdnGjRY4

Run Total Commander on MediaNav Evolution from USB stick (without installation)

- Now what's left is just plugging the USB stick into MediaNav

https://youtu.be/Q3BpwReMjlU

SUPER MOD
Applies to both MediaNav Standard and MediaNav Evolution.

Common folders to be used on USB for both versions.
This archive should be unzipped on USB together with one of version from down.
Super Mod 4.1c (USB)

MediaNav Standard
Download from down the Super Mod for firmware versions from 4.0.3 to 4.1.0 (at least you must have 4.0.3 installed)
I updated the Standard version in same way as per Evolution and now is ready.
Super Mod 4.1c MN1 Standard

MediaNav Evolution
Download from down the Super Mod Evolution for firmware versions from 6.0.3 to 9.1.3 (at least you must have 6.0.3 installed)
Version 4.1 comes with multilanguage change online at some requests. For moment have 12 languages: Romanian, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Greek, Turkish, French, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Bosnian and Nederland. It includes now also a car diagnostic application HobDrive. Still I can't manage connect to my car, but I continue try.
If there is someone who wants help with translation in other language, please PM me and I will be happy include it.
Super Mod 4.1c MN2 Evolution

SuperMod Screens:

A video presentation you can see it also here:

https://vimeo.com/328818845

https://youtu.be/U3pVdwlctdY

A video how to use TTCMD for update navigation files you can see down:

https://vimeo.com/324720135

I'm not using too much the applications from inside, but I'm running Super Mod more than a year without problems.
I hope to like it as much as I like and leave a feedback in any case.

Enjoy.

New version
SUPER MOD V2 (4.1e)
The news in this version
* Bug fixes
* Add a new language Nederland
* Optimization of codes, adds some additional features at the request of users depending on the ability to enable or disable the date settings, etc.
* But one is most important, from 4.1d up the Super Mod includes also bootloader for secure the units. And so from now on, need to install with same precautions as per any firmware upgrade (engine started, good brand and fres formatted USB).
Mais le plus important est que, à partir de la version 4.1d, le Super Mod inclut également le chargeur de démarrage pour sécuriser les unités. Et donc, à partir de maintenant, vous devez installer avec les mêmes précautions que pour toute mise à niveau de micrologiciel (moteur démarré, bonne marque et nouveau format USB).

Télécharger-Download.txt

Old version
SUPER MOD V2 (4.1c)

Télécharger-Download.txt
Thankyou verry good job

Sem
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
Israel
A été remercié : 1 fois

Message par Sem » mar. 10 janv. 2023 20:13

Thenks

Répondre

255 derniers membres ayant consulté ce sujet

Avatar du membre Abz316, Avatar du membre Godalhao, Avatar du membre christian52, Avatar du membre darrenbez14, Avatar du membre toda81, Avatar du membre tidnei, Avatar du membre Melvindyday, Avatar du membre velvetredux, Avatar du membre pioupiounet, Avatar du membre ayhan, Avatar du membre Ricou841, Avatar du membre zhed, Avatar du membre diagno24, Avatar du membre Rub60, Avatar du membre rgmaster3, Avatar du membre qembo, Avatar du membre txarrantxantxan, Avatar du membre Mosh123, Avatar du membre ntanosperama, Avatar du membre jjrp255630, Avatar du membre meazza1982, Avatar du membre Yanni13, Avatar du membre qy100fou, Avatar du membre faranda, Avatar du membre loubarbar99, Avatar du membre Miro65, Avatar du membre Happyguy000, Avatar du membre luke2015, Avatar du membre lafugue83, Avatar du membre triffac, Avatar du membre hugotag, Avatar du membre RED777, Avatar du membre pedroalfonsog, Avatar du membre gabrielsn377, Avatar du membre bkader, Avatar du membre leandrohor, Avatar du membre R@mar, Avatar du membre skorpion2001, Avatar du membre eaglefawn6, Avatar du membre grillbiller, Avatar du membre gazaras, Avatar du membre trappeur94, Avatar du membre guedes666, Avatar du membre Horcica, Avatar du membre fabiroz, Avatar du membre davidmac1097, Avatar du membre snxwqz, Avatar du membre papybmx02, Avatar du membre papybmx, Avatar du membre Rom67, Avatar du membre coby7911, Avatar du membre nemederangepas, Avatar du membre Blackyoshii, Avatar du membre ivanrovito, Avatar du membre ClaudioGreco, Avatar du membre hexhu, Avatar du membre pythondz, Avatar du membre yalikn_k, Avatar du membre andu74dev, Avatar du membre destrakkejongen, Avatar du membre uxzylon, Avatar du membre ponlequeso, Avatar du membre tianle, Avatar du membre tahacisco, Avatar du membre AdamP5, Avatar du membre deepy12, Avatar du membre thejudge72, Avatar du membre macgillis, Avatar du membre ace5, Avatar du membre vuksa2103, Avatar du membre nikkpap, Avatar du membre stamate, Avatar du membre mateusbarros92, Avatar du membre pacolin, Avatar du membre Bully97228, Avatar du membre klingon, Avatar du membre MissYellow, Avatar du membre mazimps, Avatar du membre imjames, Avatar du membre kdcmds, Avatar du membre vhtshikosi, Avatar du membre Captur 2013, Avatar du membre Hobbes1945, Avatar du membre neto, Avatar du membre yu3fk, Avatar du membre benshoes, Avatar du membre aurga, Avatar du membre cyberwilson, Avatar du membre L1mb0Ticker, Avatar du membre Mauricelio, Avatar du membre Beekie, Avatar du membre adonis1969pt, Avatar du membre Janaman, Avatar du membre luckypatak, Avatar du membre masterofdubs, Avatar du membre stanidim, Avatar du membre nicola.ar, Avatar du membre geczaing, Avatar du membre scorpion175, Avatar du membre Gmemrah, Avatar du membre allex83, Avatar du membre jabs, Avatar du membre cyberdid, Avatar du membre Markataylor86, Avatar du membre fidoulou, Avatar du membre dourak38, Avatar du membre soouka, Avatar du membre prootboost, Avatar du membre loicb, Avatar du membre proot, Avatar du membre Wacko, Avatar du membre riri6974, Avatar du membre djjor, Avatar du membre Vendyas, Avatar du membre Lionel17, Avatar du membre ASAAAAR, Avatar du membre Skytek15, Avatar du membre mojura, Avatar du membre Wissman, Avatar du membre brotix, Avatar du membre Sem, Avatar du membre elajo, Avatar du membre yolo86, Avatar du membre XL3N7, Avatar du membre Ricky1, Avatar du membre jotas, Avatar du membre ostiarara, Avatar du membre tsougiab2773, Avatar du membre Simebru63, Avatar du membre ccode, Avatar du membre morgane56, Avatar du membre bassprince, Avatar du membre R-amar, Avatar du membre barthy59, Avatar du membre pdsc031194, Avatar du membre ilir_troka, Avatar du membre vainn, Avatar du membre Keisi71, Avatar du membre tsougiab, Avatar du membre daaf, Avatar du membre xavier, Avatar du membre efiallos, Avatar du membre jahrt, Avatar du membre qwertypinheiro, Avatar du membre Omega766, Avatar du membre Madmatoster, Avatar du membre guizmogwaii, Avatar du membre alxkiri, Avatar du membre Tommy25, Avatar du membre CitizenKane, Avatar du membre nikfa, Avatar du membre 2x2x1z, Avatar du membre Hobbs55, Avatar du membre tom2matt, Avatar du membre dritzz, Avatar du membre Bluegate, Avatar du membre tountoun66, Avatar du membre kligort, Avatar du membre sergio99, Avatar du membre hammafm82, Avatar du membre tocuvi, Avatar du membre coco_123, Avatar du membre cesc04m, Avatar du membre Stregatto, Avatar du membre patico, Avatar du membre BarniMaster, Avatar du membre LONSANTOS, Avatar du membre musta2008, Avatar du membre marielaiulian, Avatar du membre juanjsar, Avatar du membre DIGITAL, Avatar du membre lyubko, Avatar du membre 51bli, Avatar du membre kotsko, Avatar du membre remcov79, Avatar du membre nmrock29, Avatar du membre lotfi39, Avatar du membre dubreucq, Avatar du membre ethan_guedj, Avatar du membre gfilipschi, Avatar du membre Eaglez, Avatar du membre Maestro67650, Avatar du membre Mile, Avatar du membre crononos, Avatar du membre ctime1980, Avatar du membre citrak1, Avatar du membre npapa, Avatar du membre sebfay, Avatar du membre NemberSpark, Avatar du membre huss93, Avatar du membre aggmester, Avatar du membre MostafaU2TEK, Avatar du membre welshychris, Avatar du membre adyd, Avatar du membre Max8383, Avatar du membre Jump, Avatar du membre proabdallah, Avatar du membre cicklow, Avatar du membre tymis3000, Avatar du membre will824, Avatar du membre gyongyosibarna, Avatar du membre azathumu, Avatar du membre viky131313, Avatar du membre dzsinda, Avatar du membre cliors4sam, Avatar du membre atomantmk, Avatar du membre milan.m.grujic, Avatar du membre Naramy, Avatar du membre aninja231, Avatar du membre amaury922, Avatar du membre LG30, Avatar du membre dupla, Avatar du membre andreagighi, Avatar du membre F&Fdriver, Avatar du membre blueplanet, Avatar du membre makkar, Avatar du membre coroglu, Avatar du membre ze2milho, Avatar du membre smokeh, Avatar du membre gogobelo, Avatar du membre Ariewaarzitje, Avatar du membre aliceyrek, Avatar du membre InterRicky, Avatar du membre JvLfsaretta, Avatar du membre gyb0011, Avatar du membre dbzjp, Avatar du membre dionkoul1, Avatar du membre amindz20, Avatar du membre turbo87, Avatar du membre Mitch2A, Avatar du membre dentexgs, Avatar du membre umike1, Avatar du membre jacoud73, Avatar du membre Rachid Bendahmane, Avatar du membre piotr74687, Avatar du membre carlosm500, Avatar du membre Hackbear, Avatar du membre John MarGard, Avatar du membre cipy1982, Avatar du membre vagner matos, Avatar du membre trafic123, Avatar du membre Crock23, Avatar du membre eneasgesing, Avatar du membre xcastigadorx, Avatar du membre elxm223, Avatar du membre Toni0411, Avatar du membre kloppnr1@gmail.com, Avatar du membre YoussefBo, Avatar du membre gallego_raf, Avatar du membre lucaspiresdba, Avatar du membre spottybrum, Avatar du membre Flo3323, Avatar du membre satwalker, Avatar du membre gregland, Avatar du membre thom2006

Retourner vers « MediaNav - RGMaster3 SoftWares »